The farm has 50 hectares planted, divided into 6 squares, with the following varieties:
- Cabernet Sauvignon,
- Pinot Noir,
- These varieties were implanted in 2006, total of 30 ha in espalier, the rest are 16 hectares of grapevines with an age of 40 years.
It is 1,000 meters above sea level.
3,000 meters distant wine route (Route 89) and 4 kms. the city of Tupungato.
The farm has a hold of the following features installed and running:
- It has a production capacity of stainless steel tanks of 66,000 liters.
- It has sorting machines, sorting, grinding and / or pressing, stainless steel tanks, baskets, bottle holders and racks for stowing barrels manufactured entirely by Della Toffola, Italy.
- In the field of cava, or save, wines from previous years are stored either in barrels of French and American oak. Its capacity is 150 barrels of 225 liters each 100,000 more bottles stowage.
- In the same they are our premium wines, one of 1st brand and other mid-range, which are sold in the local and international markets, including the following countries: USA, Canada, Holland, Belgium, Canada, UK and Brazil.
The farm has a house for hosting tourists, with first-class amenities and rooms for tasting and tours.